| Eilish White
Finally, the summer holidays are here and, if you’re anything like us, you’ll have hunted high and low for the perfect pair of gorgeous sandals for your summer holiday. Comfy and pretty exist, right?
We’re also loving this season’s bright and bold nail colours – whether it’s hot pink, ruby red, deep purple or a bright azure blue – there’s really no excuse for dull, plain toes on show at the beachside bar.
And if you’re heading off to a music festival this year, you’re probably planning to tap into the trend for everything glitter with sparkly rainbow colours on toes and fingers.
So you’ll want your feet to be looking totally amazing, but, for many of us, after months of hiding our tootsies away in winter boots, our feet need a little TLC before they’re ready for the big reveal.
And that’s where Natura Siberica's Oblepikha Foot Cream comes into its own!
It’s an intensively hydrating, optimum moisture treatment that helps to soothe, soften and revitalise rough, dry feet overnight.
It smells absolutely divine and the Altai sea buckthorn and shea butter deeply moisturise the skin, providing gentle car all-day-long.
So, to get yourself ready for the summer fun, why not treat yourself to a mini-pedicure at home, slather the cream on before you go to bed – and wake up to super-soft sandal-ready feet!
How to give your feet a pedicure treat at home:
- Use a foot file to buff your feet when they’re totally dry, to shift any stubborn spots of dead, calloused skin.
Fill a bowl with warm water with your favourite scented oil and soak your feet for 10 minutes.
3. If you have a foot scrub massage your feet to get the circulation going and soften any remaining tough patches.
4. Dry your feet and gently ease back your cuticles with a cuticle stick.
5. Cut your nails straight across with nail clippers and use a nail file to smooth them off.
6. Massage your feet with Natura Siberica's Oblepikha Foot Cream and jump into bed.
7. Wake up with amazing, super-soft and sandal-ready feet!